Spring mason jar vase #springideas #EasterMart 21, 2021
Spring is the perfect time for transformations – like taking a simple mason jar and turning it into a lovely spring vase.
This is a great way to update your home for spring or give it away as a hostess gift for Easter!
Accessories: Mason jar, 1 yard flower ribbon, 1/4 yard lace ribbon, hot glue.
1. Cut 12 inches from the flower ribbon and set it aside.
2. Using a circular motion, make creases with the remaining length of the flower ribbon (24 inches) and tape each crease down.
3. You get a circle. Cut to size if desired.
4. Take the remaining 30 cm of flower ribbon and cut it lengthwise in half.
5. Fold a piece in half lengthwise and start rolling it. Add a drop of hot glue every now and then.
6. Fold the last remaining piece of flower ribbon in half.
7. Wrap the tape around the “rose” you have created, adding glue as you go.
8. Glue rose in the center of the flower you created.
9. Cut a piece of lace around the mason jar.
10. Glue the “flower” onto the lace ribbon.
I used a mason jar from the Heritage Collection for this project, but you can use any mason jar or jar.
Would you like more information about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!